The DApact has adopted a unit-testing approach with pilot-testing iterations.
The current roadmap includes the assessment of the following framework elements:
- Relevance of the protocol for field partners (i.e. MFIs, local money lenders, pawnshops, etc.)
- Relevance of the protocol for international creditors (ie. development agencies, crowdlending platforms, foundations, etc.)
- UIs for final borrowers, underwriters and lenders.
- Relevance of the protocol to central banks in developing countries and compliance assessment
- Ethereum Smart Contract auditing
Start Date: October 2017
Assessment: Pawnshop network, borrowers UI (chatbot)
Portfolio value: 10,000 USD
The DApact ༻Pilot#1༄ Cambodia || chatbot test
Start Date: June 2018
Assessment: Pawnshop network, underwriter UI, signed lending partner
Portfolio value: 20,000 USD
Financing: Signed partner